consequence (plural consequences)
- That which follows something on which it depends; that which is produced by a cause.
- A result of actions.
- A proposition collected from the agreement of other previous propositions; any conclusion which results from reason or argument; inference.
- Chain of causes and effects; consecution.
- Importance with respect to what comes after;
- The power to influence or produce an effect.
11 letters in word "consequence": C C E E E N N O Q S U.
No anagrams for consequence found in this word list.